Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2013 (TGC 119) www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army has been invited Online applications from Male Married/Unmarried Engineering Graduates from recognized University including temporary Central/State Govt. Employes serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army and Navy & Air Force for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army for 119th Technical Graduate Course July 2014. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply Online from 15 November 2013 to 14 December 2013. More detailed information regarding Admission/Recruitment is mentioned below:
Indian Army Recruitment for 119th Technical Graduate Course 2013:
Total No. of Posts: 100
Detail of Vacancies:
- Engineering Graduates: 80
- Civil Engineering: 15
- Mechanical Engineering: 15
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 10
- Automobile/Workshop Technology: 02
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02
- Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Technology/Information Technology/ M.Sc. Computer Science: 06
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 10
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/ Fiber Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 08
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 03
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 02
- Food Technology/Bio Technology/ Bio Medical Engineering: 02
- Chemical Engineering: 02
- Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engineering: 01
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering/ Industrial Engineering & Management/Production: 02
- Army Education Corporation (Men): 20
Age Limit: Candidates Age must be between 20 years and 27 years for Engineering Graduates & 23 and 27 years Army Education Corporation (Men).
- Engineering Graduates: Candidates must possessed Degree in Engineering for Engineering Graduates.
- Army Education Corporation (Men): Candidates must possessed MA/M.Sc in English/ Economics/ history/ Geography/ Pol Science/ Psychology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Math’s/ Computer Science/ Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari/ Arabic.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online from 15 November 2103 to 14 December 2013 through official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. After Submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application print out and submit during the Selection Process.
Selection Process: Selection is based on SSB Interviews, Psychological Aptitude Test.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 15 November 2013
- Last Date for Online Registration: 14 December 2013
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in