UGC NET Exam Dec 2013 | UGC NET Dec 2013 | UGC NET Online Application | Notification | Application Form | Last Date | Admit Card | Exam Date | Answer Key| ugcnetonline.in | ugc.ac.in |
UGC NET Exam Dec 2013: University Grants Commission has been issued the notification for National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) Exam Schedule Admit Card, Answer Key and Result for December 2013 Exam. The Examination will be conducted on 29 December 2013 at various exam centres all over the India. Aspirants are required to fill Online Application only. Before applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed notification available on UGC website i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in or through a link available on the UGC website: www.ugc.ac.in .
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01 December 2013.
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- General Category: Rs. 450/-
- Backward Class (OBC) Category: 225/-
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 110/-
Check List for filling the online Application Form:
The candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application Forms:
- Whether they fulfil the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading ‘CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY’ and ‘AGE LIMIT’.
- That they have filled their CATEGORY, viz., GEN/SC/ST/PWD/OBC (non-creamy layer), in the relevant column correctly.
- That they have filled their subject and NET Coordinating Institution and code in the relevant column correctly.
- That the Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates have filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form. Only PWD candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
- Whether they have signed the printout of Online Application Form, Admission Card and Attendance Slip.
- Whether they have enclosed the required documents with the Application Form before submission at the NET Coordinating Institution.
- Whether they have kept a copy of the submitted documents for their own record.
- Last date for Online Application & Bank Challan for Fee: 30 October 2013
- Last date for Submission of Fee through Bank Challan, at SBI: 02 November 2013
- Last date for taking printout of Application, Attendance Slip and Admit Card: 05 November 2013
- Last date for taking printout of Application, Attendance Slip at the respective Coordinating University opted by the candidate: 09 November 2013
Candidates must affix their recent identical passport size photographs, at the places indicated, on the printout of Online Application Form and Attendance Slip must sign across the photograph after it is affixed so that a part of the signature spreads over the Application Form and Attendance Slip beyond the photograph. Besides, it should be duly attested by the Head of the University Department/ Principal of the College/Class-I Gazetted Officer. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. UGC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days.