South Western Railway Recruitment 2013 SWR Cell Hubli Application Form | Railway Recruitment Cell South Western Railway Hubli | RRC SWR Hubli 2013 | RRB Jobs for ITI Holders | www.rrchubli.in |
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), South Western Railway, Hubli has recently issued Recruitment Notification for filling 1299 posts in various Divisions, Workshops of South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory, Yalahanka. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply can submit their application in prescribed format before 28th October, 2013. More detailed information regarding recruitment is mentioned below:
Railway Recruitment 2013:
Total Number of Posts : 1299
Discipline wise Posts:
- Trackman (Engineering): 621
- Helper/TMO (Engineering): 104
- Helper Bridge/Engg (Engineering): 01
- Helper P.Way/Engg. (Engineering): 13
- Helper/Works/Engg (Engineering): 62
- Helper/Civil Engg.(RWF) (Engineering): 16
- Helper/Mech (RWF) (Mechanical): 129
- Helper/Dsl/Mech.Wing (Mechanical): 03
- Helper/ Dsl/ Elec.Wing (Diesel Shed): 06
- Helper/ Elec (Electrical): 55
- Helper/ Elec (RWF) (Electrical): 04
- Helper/ S&T (Signal & Telecom): 55
- Helper/ S&T (RWF) (Signal & Telecom): 02
- Helper/ Stores (RWF) (Stores): 06
- Porter/ Hamal/ Sweeper cum Porter Optg (Operating): 155
- Safaiwala/ Medical (Medical): 62
- Helper/ Mech/ WS (Workshops): 05
Pay Scale: Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Age Limit: 18 to 33 Years as on 01 January 2014. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Railway Norms to Reserved Categories.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess qualification of pass in 10th or ITI or equivalent. Candidates who are appearing or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th/ITI or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply.
Examination Fee: UR and OBC candidates is Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred Only). SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Women, Minority Community and Economically Weaker Sections and Persons with Disability (PWD) are fully exempted from payment of examination fees.
How to Apply: Candidate should submit the applications in the format annexed to this Notification. The application should be on good quality A-4 size paper (80GSM) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications. The candidates can also download the application format from the website: www.rrchubli.in. Candidates using printed application form from any other sources should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format. Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by post to
Assistant Personnel officer/Recruitment, Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli
Click Here to Download Notification and Application Form
Selection Process: The recruitment procedure consists of written examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Medical Examination. The same procedure will also be applicable for Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
Last Date & Time of Application: 28 October 2013 (17.00 Hrs.)
More detailed information about is available at:
Official Website: www.rrchubli.in