OPSC Recruitment 2013 | Odisha Civil Service Examination 2013 | Odisha Recruitment 2013 | Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 | Civil Services Exam 2013 | opsconline.gov.in |
Odisa Public Service Commission invited applications in the prescribed format Online for admission to the Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Examination, 2011 for recruitment to the Posts and Services coming under the Odisha Civil Services (Category-I & Category-II) as mentioned below. The Examination will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Odisha Civil Services (Combined Competitive Recruitment Examination).
OPSC Recruitment 2013:
Total No. of Posts: 364
Name of the Posts/Services and Vacancies:
1. Odisha Administrative Service, Group-A(JB) [OAS]: 30
2. Odisha Police Service, Group-A(JB) [OPS]: 15
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + G.P. Rs.5400 (PB-3)
3. Odisha Co-operative Service, Group-B (ARCS/AGCS) [OCS]: 10
4. Odisha Revenue Service, Group-B [ORS]: 100
5. Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group-B [OT & AS]: 209
Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P. Rs.4600 (PB-2)
Age Limit: (Category Wise)
- UR: Born not earlier than 02.01.1975 and later than 01.01.1979
- ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1970 and later than 01.01.1974
- SC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1970 and later than 01.01.1974
- SEBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1970 and later than 01.01.1974
- Women: Born not earlier than 02.01.1970 and later than 01.01.1974
- Ex-Serviceman: Born not earlier than 02.01.1970 and later than 01.01.1974
Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or a State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
Application Fee: Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee of Rs.100/- (One hundred) only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes of Odisha only are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through the website of OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates must go through details of Advertisement before filling up online application form.
Click Here to Download Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online
Examination Pattern: The Civil Services Examination will consist of the following successive stages Preliminary Examination,(Objective Type-Multiple Choice Questions)
Main Examination and Personality Test or Interview.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 22 October 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application: 22 November 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 26 November 2013
More about Odisha Civil Service Exam 2013 is available at
Official Website: http://opsconline.gov.in