BSF Recruitment 2013 Advertisement for various positions | BSF Recruitment 2013 Constable | BSF Head Constable | BSF Jobs 2013 Forms | Jobs in BSF for Diploma Holders | BSF ASI RM Recruitment 2013 | BSF HC and ASI Jobs 2013 | ASI and HC Vacancies in BSF | Border Security Force Recruitment 2013 | Border Security Force Jobs 2013 | ITI Jobs in BSF | BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2013 Application Form | www.bsf.nic.in |
Border Security Force India BSF (Communication Wing) invited applications from male & female Indian citizens belonging to General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes for Direct Recruitment for the post of ASI (RM), HC (RO) and HC (Fitter) in BSF Communication Set up. Interested and eligible candidate may apply in prescribed application form. more information regarding recruitment are mentioned below:
BSF Recruitment 2013:
Total No. Vacancies: 811
Name of Post & Vacancies:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (RM): 103
- Head Constable (RO): 685
- Head Constable (Fitter): 23
- ASI (RM): Rs.5200- 20,200 (PB-I) plus Grade pay of Rs. 2800/-per month
- HC (RO) and HC (Fitter): Rs.5200-20,200 (PB-I) plus Grade pay of Rs. 2400/-per month
- General Category: 18 to 25 Years as on 30 September 2013
- OBC Category: 18 to 28 Years as on 30 September 2013
- SC/ST Category: 18 to 30 Years as on 30 September 2013
*Age Relaxation for Central Govt civilian employees an BSF employees will be given as per Norm.
- ASI (RM): Matriculation with 3 years Diploma in Radio and TV Technology or Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government. OR 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of Fifty percent with selective subject being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution.
- HC (RO): Matriculation or equivalent and two years Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Radio and TV or Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution.
- HC (FITTER): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution and Two years Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Engine Fitter or Diesel Mechanic or Automobile or Motor Mechanic from an institution recognized by State or Central Government or Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution.
Application Fee: General/OBC: Rs. 50/- and SC/ST candidates need not to pay application fee.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may download the application format as given in the advertisement as Appendix A. Candidate should fill by neatly typing or writing the same on double space, on application and attached necessary document here with application along with fee will be sent to any of the recruitment centers as mentioned in advertisement.
Click here to download Application Form and Advertisement
- Closing Date for receipt of Application form: 30 September, 2013
- Date of Written Examination (First Phase): 24 November, 2013
- Date of PST, PET, Documentation, Dictation Test, Interview and Final Medical Test (Second Phase) : 23 December, 2013
Visit the URL mention below for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2013:
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in