APSC Assam Recruitment 2013 | Medical Health Officer Jobs in Assam | Assistant Professor Jobs in Assam 2013 | Assam Public Service Commission 2013 | www.apsc.nic.in |
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens for the 510 posts of Medical and Health Officer under Health and Welfare Department, Assistant Professor in Cotton College and Haflong Govt. College under Higher Education Department. Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply in the prescribed format before 10 October 2013. More details of APSC Recruitment 2013 is given below.
APSC Assam Recruitment 2013:
Total no. of Posts: 510
Name of Posts and Vacancies:
- Medical and Health Officer: 450
- Assistant Professors in Cotton College, Guwahati: 33
- Assistant Professors in Haflong Govt. College, Haflong: 27
- Medical and Health Officer: Rs. 12,000 – 40,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 6,600/-
Age Limit: 21 to 38 Years as on 01 January 2013. Relaxation will be given as per Govt. Norms.
- Medical and Health Officer: Candidate should possessed minimum MBBS qualification having Registration under Assam Medical Council, 1960.
- Assistant Professor : Candidate should possessed Master Degree with good academic record at least 55% marks in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University and qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
Application Fee: Rs. 5.00 for General & Rs. 2.50 for SC /ST (By Treasury Challan Only)
How to Apply: Eligible candidate can apply in prescribed Form only. The candidate can get Application Forms from the Issue & Receipt Section of the Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 by sending written request addressed to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission stating clearly the name of the post and Department, up to 4.00 PM during office hours except holidays. Send back the completely filled the Application Form alongwith the application fee and relevant documents. Candidates can download Application Form from Official Website.
Selection Process: The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of written examination .Final selection will be done after interview process. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview only.
- Start Date of Application: 06 September 2013
- Last Date of Application: 10 October 2013
For complete information, please refer:
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in