UPPSC Online | uppsc.nic.in | www.uppsc.org.in| UPPSC Recruitment 2013 | UPPSC Job 2013 | Combined Subordinate Services Examination 2013 | Combined Lower Subordinate Services 2013 |
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued notification for conducting Combined Lower Subordintate Services (Gen.Rectt) Examination 2013 and Combined Lower Subordinate Services (Physically Handicapped Backlog/Special Rectt.) Examination 2013 for recruiting 1210 posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21-09-2013. More details regarding recruitment are given below:
UPPSC Recruitment 2013 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1210
Name of the Examinations:
1. Combined Subordinate Services (Gen.Rectt) Examination 2013: 1200 Posts
2. Combined Lower Subordinate Services (Physically Handicapped Backlog/Special Rectt.) Examination 2013: 10 Posts
Name of Posts:
1. Legal Assistant.
2. Asstt. Estate Superintendent (Housing & Urban Planning)
3. Child Development Project Officer
4. Auditor (Local Fund Accounts)
5. Jr. Auditor (National Savings Directorate)
6. Asstt. Controller (Legal Measurement), Grade II
7. Investigator cum Computer (Cooperative Societies)
8. Computer/Junior Statistical Inspector /Field Investigator (Agri. Sta. & Crop. Ins.)
9. Jr. Research Assistant Gr-II/Hort. Inspector gr.-II/Hort. Inspector
10. Sr. Sugarcane Development Inspector/Sugarcane Development Inspector
11. Investigator cum Computer (Family Welfare)
12. Cooperative Inspector Gr-I Asstt. Development Officer (Cooperative)
13. Auditor (Local Bodies),
14. Asstt. Auditor (Local Bodies)
15. Fisheries Inspector
16. Auditor (Firm’s society & Chits)
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years As on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in Law/ Social work or Sociology or Home Sc/n Commerce/ Commerce with Audit & Accountancy,in Science as with one subject as Physics/ Maths/ Statistics/ Agriculture, B.Sc.(Agri.) or B.Sc. (Biology) Group/ Post Graduate in Maths or Statistics. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Application Fee: For unreserved and other backward class candidates have to pay the examination and online processing fee of Rs.115/- and SC/ST candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.55/- and handicapped candidates have to pay the online charges of Rs.15/-. Fee must be paid through E-Challan at any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 21-09-2013. Before apply online candidates should scan their passport size photograph and signature.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21-09-2013
Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fees in the Bank: 16-09-2013
Click here for Official Notification Details
Official Website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in