Minority Scholarship 2013 Form Download | Minority Affairs Scholarship Form 2013-14 | Minority Affairs Scholarship 2013 Application Form | Merit cum Means Scholarship 2013-14 | Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships Scheme for Minority | Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2013-14 Download | E Scholarship Portal | www.momascholarship.gov.in | Minority Welfare Scholarship System Form
Ministry of Minority Affairs Govt. of India gives the Every year 20000 scholarships will be distributed among the students of minority communities throughout the country. The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses. The scheme is based on the state wise population of these communities. Minority Merit Cum Means scholarship 2013-14 more details are given below:
Common Features of Merit cum Means scholarship Schemes:
1. 30% of scholarships are earmarked for girl students.
2. Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
3. Not more than 2 students from the family.
4. Scholarship allocation to States/UTs on the basis of population of minorities.
5. The scheme is implemented through the State Govt./UT Administration.
6. Can avail scholarship from not more than one source.
1. Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination.
2. Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, without facing any competitive examination, will also be eligible for scholarship. However, such students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level. Selection of these students will be done strictly of merit.
3. A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
4. The annual family income of the beneficiary/parent or guardian of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum from all sources.
5. A student residing in a particular State/UT will be entitled for scholarship under the quota of that State/UT only irrespective of his place of study.
How to Apply: Applications in the prescribed format may be submitted to the Secretary of the, Department of the concerned State Govt/UT administration, dealing with minority welfare, through the institutions where the students are pursuing technical/professional courses. The student must submit their applications to the state which he/she belongs to and not to the state where the institution where he/she is studying, is located.
Rate of Scholarship:
|Sl. No.||Type of Financial Assistance||Rate for Hostler||Rate for Day Scholar|
|1.||Maintenance Allowance ( For 10 months only)||Rs.10, 000/-per annum (Rs.1000 p.m.)||Rs.5, 000/- per annum. (Rs.500 p.m.)|
|2.||Course Fee*||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less||Rs.20,000/- per annum or Actual whichever is less|
Official Website: http://momascholarship.gov.in