IFFCO Recruitment 2013 | Financial Management Trainee posts www.iffcoindia.org
IFFCO Recruitment 2013 : INDIAN FARMERS FERTILISER COOPERATIVE LIMITED (IFFCO), is the largest fertilizer manufacturing and marketing cooperative of the world and has joint ventures in India and abroad in Chemicals & Fertilizers, Commodities Exchange, General Insurance Rural Telephony, SEZs and Power Sector such as Oman India Fertilizer Company (OMIFCO), Jordan India Fertilizer Company (JIFCO), IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Ltd.(ITGI), IFFCO Chhattisgarh Power Limited (ICPL), IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Ltd.(IKSL), IFFCO Kisan SEZ Ltd. (IKSEZ), ICS-Senegal, NCDEX, IPL etc. It has five large chemical fertilizer plants located at Kalol & Kandla in Gujarat, Aonla & Phulpur in Uttar Pradesh and Paradeep in Odisha and Marketing Offices in all the States and Union Territories with Corporate Office located in New Delhi. IFFCO has also acquired stakes in foreign ventures like Americas Petrogas and Growmax Agri Corporation, Canada, Legend International, U.S.A., etc.
- Financial Management Trainees FMT
Qualification: Chartered Accountants from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Training Period: One year
Year of Passing: Candidate who has passed the CA degree in 2010 & afterwards only needs to apply.
Age limit: 30 yrs as on 1st July, 2013 (relaxable by 5 years for SCs/STs and by 3 years for OBCs)
Location: The Post is transferable throughout IFFCO viz. at various Plants and Marketing offices located in India as well as Outside India including new establishments that may come up in future.
Compensation: During training, stipend and other benefits will be paid as per the Rules of IFFCO i.e ranging from Rs 40,000- 50,000 (approx) .(On successful completion of one year training and subject to our manpower requirement, candidates may be appointed in suitable regular pay scales as per the Rules of IFFCO. After absorption CTC will be between Rs. 8-9 lac p.a.)
Bond: The Trainees at the time of joining will have to furnish a Service Bond for 3 years.
Selection Procedure: Short listed candidates will be required to appear for online test in controlled environment at the pre determined test centers. Only those candidates who qualify the online test will be called for personal interview.
Desirous candidates may apply through the links appended below by 14th August, 2013
For On Line Application and Registration Click Here:
Already Registered Candidate Click Here to Login:
General Instructions for Candidates:
1. The applicant should have a valid Email ID which will be used for all communication regarding the Online Recruitment Process.
2. Email Id should remain functional throughout the process.
3. The examination date & all other relevant information will be provided over Internet.
4. The examination will be in English language only.
5. Registration for examinations shall be online. All other modes of registration for exam will be invalid /unaccounted.
6. IFFCO has all rights to accept or reject any application.
7. Fill in all details and click on the “Preview” button. After this you will see the details you have filled in the application form. You can either “Modify” if required, or else you can press “Submit” button.
8. Immediately after this you will get your unique User Id and Password on your registered e-mail ID as well as SMS on your Mobile number. This user id/password is for accessing the registration portal for any other information.
9. The same User ID and Password will also be shown immediately on the screen. We suggest you to note down / print this user id and password.
Details of On Line Test:
There will be an on- line test of 150 questions of multiple choice of 60 minutes duration at pre – determined test centers. The test will consist of two parts i.e. “Technical” and “Aptitude Test”.
a) Technical Test will contain 100 questions of one mark each related to Finance & Accounts commensuration with the knowledge from Chartered Accountancy.
b) General Aptitude Test will contain 50 questions of one mark each containing questions on Verbal ability, Reasoning, Numerical ability, General Awareness, Communication Skills etc.
There will be no negative marking. Only those candidates who qualify the online test will be called for personal interview.
Customer Care: For any technical queries contact on 02242040051/52/54/55/57/58/59/64/68.
Official Website : www.iffcoindia.org
For more IFFCO Recruitment 2013 related news,keep visiting our site.