BTC 2013-14 Notification | Online Admission for BTC 2013-14 | Utter Pradesh Basic Training Certificates 2013-14 www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Government of Uttar Pradesh (India) has circulated the notification for online application for admission to Two year Basic Training Certificates (BTC) Course for the seasons of 2013-2014 recognized by NCTE regulated by State Council of educational Research & Training (SCERT), Uttar Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates of Utter Pradesh may apply for the same through online mode. Who want to apply may read all the instruction carefully mentions below:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation Degree with 50% marks from any board/Institute recognized by Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad or COBSE or UGC. 5% Relaxation in marks will be provided for SC, ST, OBC, PH, Freedom Fighter, and Ex Service Man.
Age Limit: 18-30 years (as on 1st July, 2013)
Application Fee: General Category: Rs. 300/-, Reserved Category: Rs. 150/-
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode from the official website of Utter Pradesh Basic Education Board http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Important Links for Application:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION (APPLICATION FROM)
- COMPLETE & PRINT APPLICATION FROM
- PRINT YOUR COMPLETED REGISTRATION DESCRIPTION
- Last date for Online Registration (Application From): 16-08-2013
- Last Date for Printing of E-Challan: 16-08-2013
- Last Date for Submission of Fee through E-Challan: 19-08-2013
- Last Date for Printing of full filled application form: 22-08-2013
Official Website: www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
For more BTC 2013-14 Notification related news,subscribe our newsletter.