BSPHCL Recruitment 2013 |BSPHCL Patna | BSPHCL Career | BSPHCL Job | Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd | North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL) | Assistant Engineer Jobs 2013 | Junior Engineer Recruitment 2013 | Revenue officer recruitment 2013 | South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd Recruitment 2013 | Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd |
BSPHCL Recruitment 2013:
Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd., on behalf of its three subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL) and Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL) invites applications from eligible candidates who are highly Self-Motivated and carry a Winning Attitude for appointment to the following regular posts for their Head Offices and Field Offices of the respective companies. Consolidated vacancy details for both the companies are given below:
Detail of Posts:
1. Assistant Electrical Engineer (AEE): 208
2. Assistant Engineer AE (Civil): 17
3. Revenue Officer (RO): 53
4. Junior Electrical Engineer (JEE) Grade-II: 435
5. Junior Engineer (Civil) Grade-II: 60
1. For Assistant Electrical Engineer: Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Tele-communication/ Power Engineering with minimum marks as detailed in “f” (or equivalent) from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE
2. For Assistant Engineer AE (Civil): Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering with minimum marks as detailed in “f” (or equivalent) from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE
3. For Revenue Officer: Full time 2 years’ MBA/ PGDBM along with 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Tele-communication/ Power Engineering with minimum marks as detailed in “f” (or equivalent) from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE
4. For Junior Electrical Engineer, Grade-II: Full Time 3 years’ Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum marks as 60% for Gen., 50% for SC/ST & 55% BC/EBC from recognized Institute/ college duly recognized by State Government/ Central Government
Full Time 4 years B.E./ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical& Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/Power Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with 50 % minimum marks (or equivalent)
5. For Junior Engineer (Civil) Grade-II: Full Time 3 years’ Diploma in Civil with minimum marks as detailed in or equivalent) from recognized Institute/ college duly recognized by State Government/ Central Government.
Full Time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with mi. .
AEE/ AE (Civil)/ RO: Rs. 32,000-51,000/-
JEE Gr.-II / JE Gr.-II (Civil): Rs. 15,500-24,000/-
*Annual increment @ 4% (Four percent) will be paid. As an incentive, an additional payment up to 2% may also be allowed based on the performance of the individual. No other allowances would be given in addition to the pay fixed in above Pay. PF, Gratuity and Group insurance would be paid as per Company Rules.
Age (As on 31.08.2013): 21 to 37 Years
*Maximum age Relaxation for SC/ST 5 Years and for EBC/BC/Female 3 Years. a. PHP (Physically Handicapped Person) Candidates shall get age relaxation by 10 years additionally in maximum age limit
The probation period shall be 2 years from the date of appointment. If during probation period, the performance is not found satisfactory, probation shall be extended by one year. Even if during extended period of probation the performance is not satisfactory, the services shall be terminated.
Application Fee: Rs.1, 000/- only for all categories except SC/ ST of Bihar domicile, for whom it will be Rs.250/-
How to Apply: The applicants are to apply through “Online” on the Website of www.applyfortest.com/bsphcl.aspx or through the Website of BSPHCL at http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The Website will be open from 20th August 2013 to 16th September 2013 upto 5 PM. After filling up the ON-LINE application; Candidates have to take a print out of the same. Print out of the application along with necessary certificates, as specified on Website, shall have to be sent through registered post/ speed post to- Durgapur Public Institute (DPI), Eman Kalyan Sarani, Sec: 2C, Bidhannagar, Durgapur: 713212, Beside: Mission Hospital as to reach on or before the last date i.e. 23 September 2013 upto 5:00 PM. Application received after last date of receipt, due to postage delay or for any other reasons, shall not be considered. Print out of the filled in on line application form having auto generated Registration number and Bank journal number must accompany two Passport size Photographs snapped within last six months out of which one should be pasted on the space provided on the application form and rest one photograph should be enclosed. Self-signed, visible, and clear photocopy of the following certificates and mark sheets shall have to be attached with the application form:
1. Matriculation Mark-sheet,
2. Marks sheet and passing certificate of MBA/ Engineer Degree/ Diploma/ GATE Score Card [for AEE/AE (Civil) Post].
3. Certificate of Matriculation in support of age,
4. Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority,
5. If reservation benefit is claimed,
6. Experience Certificate of the pervious employment in the relevant field,
7. Any higher qualification certificate. (If possessing),
8. If PHP Candidates, certificate from competent authority,
9. If land loser/ land displaced person certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner,
10. Permanent Domicile Certificate.
11. BSPHCL Copy of Challan (in original),
12. One self-addressed envelope of size 16 X 7 cm with postage stamp of Rs.39/- (thirty nine) affixed on it, must be enclosed with the application.
*The person employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector must also send the additional copy of the print out of the on line application form through proper channel, so as to reach by 23 September 2013 up to 5:00 PM.
Click Here o Apply Online BSPHCL Job 2013
Click Here to Download Full Advertisement BSPHCL Job 2013
Opening Date of Online Application: 20 August 2013
Closing Date of Online Application: 16 September 2013
Last Date for Submission of Printout with Enclosures: 23 September 2013
More details are available at BSPHCL Recruitment 2013:
Official Website: www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in